RULES & REGULATIONS
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Indians can participate in “Genius Artist of India” by registering.
2. Each delegate should fill a separate registration form in our website www.thecoat.org
3. Registration Fee only Rs. 499/- for each participant.
4. Registration fee will be given for each participant for group performance
5. Performance time not more than 5 minutes.
6. 1st audition starts from last week of September.
7. Audition will be held at “THE CASTLE OF ART THEATER”, Dashmesh Plaza, 3rd Floor, Near Ajronda Chowk, Sector -20B, Faridabad, Delhi NCR -121001.
8. Only 200 participants will be allowed to participate category wise. Only the first registered participant will be selected first.
9. Your registration will be considered complete only when your registration fee has been deposited.
10. Registration fee Includes free entry of participant and his/her one guardian on 1st round only.
11. Once paid, registration fee will not be refunded in any circumstances.
12. Registered delegate needs to send proof of depositing the registration fee or screenshot of payment on our WhatsApp number 9289011123.
13. Winner will be announced 1st, 2nd, 3rd in each classified category.
14. Selected performer will be classified under the following category.
- Senior Citizen over 55 years
- Genius Artist Mother
- Classical Dance
- Western Dance
- Other's Dance Form
- Others Live Performance Act
16. On spot registration will not be allowed at any cost.
17. For the competition of modelling, these points contestant need to prepare for –Your Biography/ Profile, Way of speaking, Physical appearance (Height, Weight, Figure etc.), Ramp walk – Walking Style, Dressing sense – Way of wearing a dress etc.
18. The Genius Artist of India will be judged on the basis of your talents.
19. Identity card will be given at reception counter on arrival. Please carry your identity card all the time for smooth conduct of the Competition.
20. Without Identity Card nobody will be allowed to enter the competition area.
21. Any suggestion or feedback relating to “Genius Artist of India” will be welcome.
22. Organiser reserves all rights to cancel & extend the competitions & take any necessary decision in any undesirable circumstances.
23. All disputes are subject to District Faridabad, Haryana (INDIA) jurisdiction only.
24. As soon as your registration form will be received, our team will inform you or update you all the details time to time.
25. The Castle of Art Theater’s (The COAT) all rules and regulation and terms and conditions must be follows by the Applicant. : Rules & Regulations
26. For any assistance or communication in the matter, you may contact us over phone or by email or write to us.
a. Email: email@example.com ,
b. Mobile no: +91-9289011123
c. Whatsapp: +91-9289011123
d. Website: www.thecoat.org
e. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Thecastleofarttheater/
f. Youtube: f. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_9nJ3kqzTUsl7y9vIzJ0g